Excessive desire for food

Today and exactly just as I was stepping out of the gym, I felt so hungry and started making the ordinary list (lol, Hayat knows my lists).

From time to time (last time was in Ramadan) I make lists of food that I desire or wish to eat. But the problem is that I make people around me hungry when looking at the list and I never had eaten or even got any of the food items that I wrote in those lists.

Anyway, today I made up my list and went to Hayat to read it for her when she just closed her ears and refused to hear anything, so my dear Hayat, I wrote the list for you to read it since you don't want to hear it, hehe, evil me :D

1. Pringles Chips
2. Mushroom soup
3. Pizza from Saba7o
4. Mash potato from Popeye's
5. Chicken fries from Burger King
6. Cheese sticks from McDonalds
7. Fettuccini, Cesar salad and French fries with cheese from Maceronies
8. Chicken Fajita from Houston's
9. Classic Cinnabon
10. Black forest cake from Al-Wadees

That's it for today…

You can send me your suggestions to add up to my list of today or maybe to another list, tomorrow's list for example!!!

Bonne Appétit :)

7 comments:

Life said...

:'(

ea3ni wallah its unfair..

she eats and I gain weight..

and thats not the only problem.. she makes lists.. o betshahini.. o bel a5er she changes her mind.. sho estafadet ana bel a5eer.. NOTHING :'(

BAD BAD BAD girl

ANA BIDI!!!

7usam said...

Ooh i adore Mash potato from Popeye's
i used to order it with sea food meal in Dubai
but here in Cairo there no Popeye's :'(

Qabbani said...

Rula 5anom nice list wallah

Chicken Fajita from Houston's

its A+ i like it 5asa lama teje So5ona 3nd Hustons Yummy...

o Hayat take it easy ...

Jasmina said...

LOL, I love being naughty or bad 3ala olet hayat, don't hate me but I don't order anything coz I don't want you to eat with me, also bad, I can't change my habit..

7usam, come visit us & we'll invite you for a meal ;) Another thing, will you invite me to your blog??????

mqabbani, walla ma3ak 7a2, bas bta3ref, ma fi atyab min aklet kibbeh min elsham..

Amjad Wadi said...

مش مكثرة والله
أعطيني شوربة الفطر و البطاطا المهروسة و خذي الباقي

والله أنا مرات بيجي على بالي آكل زي هيك ... بكون مفجوع يعني ... و بجيب بعمل أكل ل 5

على كل حال صحتين وعافية

Life said...

Update...

today.. she bought..
1. Pringles Chips
4. Mash potato from Popeye's
5. Chicken fries from Burger King

alllah yostor men bokra :'(

ea sherera ea RULA
ma 2dert akawen and I got the
5. Chicken fries from Burger King

And now i feel guilty.. i hate food guilt.. but I looooove food

Jasmina said...

bos6ar gadeem, walla ana mazloomeh, bas basthihi, ma bakol :(

Hayat, hehe, you made me laugh, specially when you called me asking to get some food for you. But you know what? You should thank me coz I'm teaching you how to resist food!!!