Back To Life

"Alhamdulillah" I'm back to my self again, I really needed some time to think and rearrange all my thoughts and reschedule my life.

I have learned that although life is so hard, it has so many nice things and so many great people who make it easier.

Every night and day, I thank "Allah" for sending this so special person to my life who always tries to teach me more about life and help me living it well, for all the smiles and laughs that I'm getting and for all the warmness that I'm feeling deep inside my soul.

Now I'm back to writing in my lovely blog, wishing that all the coming days will be better somehow.

P.S. I adore you my special person :-)

5 comments:

Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Lak welcome baaaaaack ralloooosh:)

Life said...

ea hala ea hala..
hala 3ammi.. aywa hek!

Qabbani said...

Hala wallah

welcome back.. :) o tethani 2nti ow ur specials ppl too :P

Anonymous said...

حمد الله على السلامة......هلا هلا....عمرو دياب :-)

Tammam said...

AlHamdu lillah you come back
i know you are more powerful and stability, the life it's easy


but not too much